The convertible version of the city car, born from a collaboration between Fiat’s Centro Stile and DIESEL fashion brand designers, has been enhanced with the introduction of a new Midnight Indigo Blue colour, a shade reminiscent of stone-washed denim jeans.
Based on the Fiat 500C Lounge specification, the new car comes with a choice of 1.2-litre and 1.4-litre petrol, and 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel engines. Also available in Crossover Black and DIESEL Green, there’s the option of black, ivory and red soft top colours.
The 500CbyDIESEL has many of the other features that made the hatchback version so distinctive including:
- 16-inch special alloy wheels with DIESEL logo
- Brake callipers painted yellow (optional on 1.4 version only)
- Specific burnished-metal-finish front and rear bumper inserts
- Specific burnished-metal-finish side rubbing strips
- Specific burnished-metal-finish door handles and mirrors
- Unique side pillar moulding embossed with the word DIESEL
- Unique rear moulding with the DIESEL logo
- Special DIESEL branded upholstery in denim fabric and yellow stitching
- Specific leather steering wheel with yellow stitching
- DIESEL logo on the gear lever knob
In line with the Fiat 500C Lounge version, the 500CbyDIESEL will also be fitted with automatic climate control and rear parking sensors as standard.
“The 500byDIESEL took the automotive and fashion worlds by storm last year, and we are delighted to be able to do it again with a 500C version,” says Elena Bernardelli, marketing director, Fiat Group Automobiles UK & Ireland. “All the stylish details, combined with the 500C Lounge product features, make the Fiat 500CbyDIESEL the perfect choice for style lovers!”
Prices for the Fiat 500CbyDIESEL start at £14,865 OTR for the 1.2-litre version and rise to £16,265 OTR (1.4-litre) and £17,265 OTR (1.3-litre MultiJet).
For more information visit: www.fiat.co.uk/byDIESEL