Jaguar has launched an innovative support programme for chauffeurs which will strengthen the appeal of the exciting new XJ saloon as the ideal choice for professional drivers and companies wanting to offer the ultimate in luxury transportation.
The new Jaguar XJ has transformed the executive car market with its distinctive design, generous accommodation and impressive predicted residual values. The Jaguar Chauffeur Programme improves the proposition for businesses still further, providing a class-leading combination of round-the-clock support and minimised running costs.
The Chauffeur Programme – which is also available with the award-winning Jaguar XF model – offers licenced operators a range of unique benefits which includes like-for-like replacement vehicles in the event of a mechanical breakdown during the warranty period, tailored hire and reward insurance with a £500 insurance contribution, fault and non-fault accident management cover, one year’s free membership to the global Quintessentially Jaguar concierge service, priority servicing and repairs, plus flexible finance options.
Leading UK businesses are already expressing strong interest in the bold new Jaguar XJ and its innovative support programme.
The prestigious Lanesborough Hotel in London is among the first to add the vehicle to its chauffeur fleet, ordering two XJ 3.0L V6 Diesel Long Wheelbase models.
“Lanesborough customers demand the highest levels of quality and luxury, and the stand-out style and comfort of the new Jaguar XJ will be appreciated by all of our guests,” says Geoffrey Gelardi, Managing Director, The Lanesborough.
“The XJ sets a new benchmark for performance, efficiency and comfort, and its combination of stunning design and impressive sustainability provides the perfect complement to the brand image of The Lanesborough.”
Jaguar XJ – the Innovative and Sustainable Choice
Supported by Jaguar’s industry-leading chauffeur package, the new XJ provides companies with a compelling business case. With its attractive residual values, low carbon footprint and distinctive appearance, the Jaguar XJ offers chauffeurs an innovative and sustainable choice.
Research carried out by industry experts CAP Monitor predicts that the new XJ will have class-leading residual values over the next three years, resulting in reduced cost of ownership.2
Running costs are further minimised by the vehicle’s unique lightweight aluminium structure, which not only contributes to lower fuel consumption when driving, but also significantly reduces the car’s overall carbon footprint. The use of 50 per cent recycled aluminium in the bodyshell saves around three tonnes of CO2 in the manufacture of each vehicle, before the car has even turned a wheel.
Businesses will also benefit from the added appeal of the Jaguar XJ’s bold, fresh design, which will undoubtedly attract passengers from more traditional chauffeur vehicles.
The dramatic exterior conceals an impressively roomy cabin: the Long Wheelbase model provides passengers with a full metre of rear legroom and ample headroom, while the 520-litre boot can comfortably accommodate two large suitcases and a full set of golf clubs. Long Wheelbase vehicles add a number of key features over and above standard wheelbase models, including illuminated rear vanity mirrors, four zone automatic climate control, rear privacy glass, a rear electric window sunblind and manual rear side window sunblinds. Rear business trays become standard on Portfolio and Supersport models.
Class-Leading Chauffeur Support Package
The new Chauffeur Programme is available to Jaguar XJ and XF customers, and offers licenced operators a range of unique benefits to maximise the productivity and cost-effectiveness of their vehicle. The support package includes:
- A like-for-like replacement vehicle – minimise downtime with a like-for-like replacement vehicle in the event of a mechanical breakdown during the vehicle warranty period. Vehicles will also be PCO licenced for London based chauffeurs
- Jaguar Chauffeur Insurance – tailored hire and reward insurance available through Jaguar Cars Finance with a £500 insurance contribution for the first year of the policy – peace of mind and a significant saving for chauffeur businesses
- Jaguar accident management – part of Jaguar Chauffeur Insurance, a comprehensive service for fault and non-fault accidents, including arranging repairs at a Jaguar approved repairer and the provision of a like-for-like replacement vehicle which will also be PCO licenced for London based chauffeurs
- Quintessentially Jaguar – one year’s membership of a dedicated global ‘concierge’ service, to provide assistance with special customer requests, such as theatre or restaurant bookings
- Priority servicing and repairs – to ensure vehicles are back on the road, washed and valeted, as soon as possible
- Tailored finance – a range of tailored finance options, including flexible Jaguar Contract Hire profiles with varying annual mileage options, with or without maintenance
Experience the Latest Jaguars with a 72-Hour Demonstrator
Licensed chauffeur operators who wish to experience the style and comfort of the Jaguar XJ or XF saloons can take advantage of a 72-hour demonstrator vehicle, which will be PCO licensed for businesses based in London.
“With the latest XJ and XF models, Jaguar is now in a strong position to challenge the established contenders in the chauffeur market, particularly with the support of the innovative and comprehensive Jaguar Chauffeur Programme,” says Geoff Cousins, Managing Director, Jaguar Cars.
“The Jaguar XJ and XF are the cars which clients – and their drivers – will want to be seen in. They are also the vehicles which businesses will want to operate, offering outstanding value for money and class-leading residual values, resulting in highly attractive cost of ownership.”
The Jaguar XJ 3.0 Litre V6 Diesel Long Wheelbase offers combined fuel economy of 39.2mpg, 189g/km CO2 and is priced from £56,900 on the road. The Jaguar XF 3.0 Litre V6 Diesel, with 42.0mpg combined and 179g/km CO2 is priced from £34,900 on the road. For more information please visit www.jaguar.co.uk/chauffeur